Easy Pour Tap
Are you a fan of iced coffee? Why not brew your own? The Cold Brew Coffee Maker Control the strength of your brew and cater to a large group of people with the impressive 9L capacity.
This is the perfect companion for the great outdoors or to use in Man Cave or Diva Den.
- 12L Cold Brew Coffee Bucket (makes up to 9L of cold brew)
- 25 Micron Nylon Coffee Pouch (with double stitching and drawstring close)
- Get spare pouches here
- Easy Pour Tap (with internal and external silicon seals)
- Click Close Lid (with removable, washable seal)
- Perforated Raised Platform (raises pouch off the bottom and allows it to drain).
- Plastic Funnel (with wide mouth to suit our mini kegs)
- Dimensions: 28cm x 27cm x 28.7cm
- Ensure tap is secure and turned off.
- Place perforated platform into the base of the bucket to allow coffee to drain out of the pouch when pouring.
- Place re-usable 25 micron coffee pouch into bucket.
- Weigh 50-80gr of coarse ground coffee per litre of cold brew you want to make into the pouch, pull draw string closed and tie off on the hinge of the lid.
- Fill bucket with required amount of cold water while ensuring you wet all grounds by moving the bag around as you fill.
- Close lid and wait 12 hours (storing in fridge or at room temperature).
- Pour brewed coffee from tap directly into glass or use included funnel to fill